Being a prefab house manufacturer, we at Afripanels come across numerous questions frequently asked by various clients and customers. If you too want to invest in prefab houses and want to learn about these units? Then take a look at some of the most common queries answered below:
Why buy a prefab house?
Buying a prefab house can be a great choice for you due to few reasons that include:
- Appealing Aesthetics – Prefab houses come with a variety of appealing home designs that will make you fall in love with them.
- Energy Saving – Prefab houses are strongly insulated and are an environmentally friendly option that will save a lot of your money on energy bills.
- Quick Construction – Prefab houses are usually built faster than traditional houses. Moreover, these units are built inside a factory which is why it is weather resistant.
- Cost-Effective – Today when the real estate market is extremely expensive, prefab homes are comparably cost-effective with high-quality construction.
- Less Waste – As the prefab houses are built in a factory, the amount of supplies wasted is cut down up to 50%.
Are Prefab houses cheap and poorly constructed?
Not at all! The prefab houses built today are highly efficient and come with quality assurance. These houses are built using advanced technology throughout the process ranging from planning to customization of design. These units are highly engineered structures that are built in sections, called “modules”, within a controlled environment.
Are Prefab houses earthquake resistant?
A Big Yes! The prefab houses are not only earthquake resistant, but also are insulated, fire-proof and sound-proof. At Afripanels we complete soil studies, topographic and geological studies during our site screening procedure to ensure that the foundation we build a strong enough prefab house that can resist earthquake. We carry out –
- Practicability Study
- Design Development and Engineering
- Price Estimation
- Fabrication and Foundation
- Delivery and Installation
- Final Fit-outs
What does a prefab house look like?
A prefab house looks like a normal house that you have seen in your neighbourhood. Differentiating these homes from other homes is quite impossible. Moreover, prefab houses are highly customizable and can be used to build an office building, schools, hospital, and other structures.
Can a prefab house be built on the hillside?
Yes, prefab houses come in different designs that complement various terrains.
Is Prefab house Fire resistant, water and soundproof?
Yes, prefab houses are vigilantly engineered to make them fire, water and sound resistant.
What is the lifespan of a Prefab House?
The Prefab House has a lifespan of about 50 to 70 years.
How does a Prefab house save time in the construction process?
About 90% of the prefab house construction is carried out while the foundation is set up that include the flooring, the wall and ceiling finish, ceiling fans, shutters, kitchen cabinets, sink, refrigerator, stove, etc. That is why a lot of time is saved.
So if you want to get your prefab house designed by us, then get in touch with us! We assure you that you will get the best quality prefab house at the most affordable price.